Breakaway Action Dogs has instituted the following policies during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Please do not enter the building(s) if you or others in your household are sick.
- Always maintain a minimum 6-foot distance from everyone else including when outdoors.
- Wear face coverings at all times while indoors, face coverings must cover the mouth and nose; face covering may be temporarily lowered while engaged in a running sport but limited to participant that is running and must be replaced to cover the mouth and nose immediately after.
- Only the registered participant may enter the building.
- The number of people in each building will be limited to minimize the numbers in order to maximize the safety of all and will at all times adhere to current recommendations and mandates.
- Participants should wash and/or sanitize hands in between touching any non-personal items.
- No participation without prior registration or pre-approval for the specific date and time from the instructor or lead.
- Current class(es) must exit the building before the next class(es) begin.
- There will be separate entrance and exit doors. Please follow this traffic flow.
- If you want to use a chair, please provide your own. Club chairs have been removed.
- Personal crate use is encouraged for those needing to crate dogs.
- Hand sanitizer will be available just outside or inside the entrance doors and in other places in the building.
- High touch surfaces will be disinfected frequently or between use.
For more information about the COVID-19 pandemic, visit the CDC's website.