Some Guidelines for the BAD CPE Trial
1. There will be no spectator seating in Building 1. This is our main building where the ring will be.
2. We are allowing up to 25 people (this includes the ring crew, judge etc.) to be in the building at one time. This will allow for a few friends to witness a historic run, or to film a run or just to root on a team while maintaining proper distancing. The friends will be asked to leave as soon as the run is over. Masks will be worn at all times.
3. There will be crating in building 2. We ask that all exhibitors maintain a six foot distance from each other and to wear masks when not eating or drinking. You may also crate out of your car.
4. There will be hand sanitizers available in both buildings.
5. Please no C-ATCH or C-ATE cakes. I know, bummer.
6. A more detailed letter will be sent with confirmation/briefing letter.
[button url=”http://breakawayactiondogs.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/CPE_2011.pdf” target=”_blank” color=”blue” size=”medium” border=”false” icon=”fa-download” btn_content=”Download Premium”]